top of page


Protect your business and your most important asset: your people. This policy would help pay for risks like medical costs and lost wages of employees that are injured or ill on the job. 

Liability claims including property damage, bodily injury, and personal injury may happen to your business; whether you are an independent contractor or a small business owner, a general liability protection is essential to protect yourself. Even one lawsuit is often overwhelming. 

If you use vehicles for your business, these vehicles need protection as well. (Personal auto policies don't cut it for business incidents.) 

This type of policy packages several different coverages together, usually: property (including personal property) and liability

Your Small Business with the Right Coverage: a Match Made in Heaven

If you're operating a business, you're at risk. From accidents to lawsuits to property damage, your business is exposed to a lot of different perils. Thankfully, we have coverage to fit your business, from general liability to property and business income to suit you.

What products are out there?

We offer a variety of commercial insurance products, including most commonly the following:

  • general liability insurance 

  • workers' comp insurance

  • contractors insurance

  • business owners policy

  • professional liability insurance

  • commercial auto insurance

  • special event insurance

What businesses need insurance?

From contractors to food trucks to brick-and-mortar stores, we insure most types of  businesses, including: 

  • Restaurants & Cafes

  • Stores & Retails

  • Distributors & wholesalers  

  • Apartment & commercial property owners 

  • Auto body & repair shops

  • Beauty salons & barber shops

  • Technology & Professional Offices

  • & many more 


We offer a comprehensive line of services that can cover your business, no matter if you're a start-up, a restaurant, or a corporation with hundreds of employees. At ABC, we want you to obtain the peace of mind to run your business and minimize risk. Contact us today to find out what coverage you need and the highly competitive rates we can offer them for you. 














Other products we carry also include (but are not limited to): 

Not sure where to start? 

Lessor's Risk Only

Liability and property coverage for building owners who lease out their entire building or occupy less than 75% of the building and lease out the remainder.

Contractor's General Liability

Get the protection against liability needed as an independent contractor. Often used for mobile equipment, tools, and contracting equipment. 

Umbrella/Excess Liability

When your existing policy isn't enough, increase your liability limits. 

Flood Insurance

In case of flooding, protect your property. 

Earthquake Insurance

Living in the western United States, we are exposed to the risk of an earthquake. It is important to be prepared in the event of a sudden strike. 

Inland Marine Insurance

Obtain necessary coverage for your mobile equipment and tools used in contracting operations. 

Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)

If you are a professional providing a service - for instance, a doctor, event planner, accountant, chiropractor, or lawyer - with the slightest chance of your client perceiving you to have made a mistake, you may need professional liability insurance, also known as Errors & Omissions insurance (or malpractice insurance). 

Please reload

We offer special rates in restaurants' insurance, from workers' comp to liability insurance.  We also have a discounted program especially for Asian restaurants for the most competitive rates; please call us for more information.  

bottom of page